Hybrid Bikes for Women – Top 6 Women’s Hybrid Bike Reviews
Picking up the Bike that perfectly suits your personality, temperament, and requirements can be challenging. It comes down to few basic things; fitness level, terrains, and roads you plan to do biking on and your riding experience. A hybrid Bike, as the name suggests is an amalgamation of two bikes- mountain bike and the road bike.
It is a perfect fit for the new riders who most need it for a commute to work from home, weekend activities and mid-week grocery shopping. A Hybrid Bike works best for riders who cannot decide whether to stay on or off the road as it rides smoothly on almost all terrains.
The tires of a Women’s Hybrid Bike are wider than a road bike but narrower than a mountain bike. It is designed for a relaxed position with the large seat, cruiser styled frame, flat handlebars and comes with disc breaks for quicker stops. There are a number of hybrid bikes available in the market today.
If you are unsure what to look for, where to look for it, how much to spend on it and what is trending latest, you have come to the right place. How do you choose the best one for you? To help you make a good choice, we have reviewed six best hybrid bikes for women.
All companies make bikes specifically for women, which are quite different from the bikes for men. They are designed for better experience, comfort, and performance.
Best Hybrid Bikes for Women
|Shaver Name||Best Feature||Price|
|sixthreezero every journey Women's 26-Inch Step-Through Hybrid Cruiser Bicycle||7-speed Shimano external hub|
|Schwinn Women's Sanctuary 7-Speed Cruiser Bicycle||Shimano 7 speed rear derailleur with SRAM twist shifters|
|Diamondback Bicycles Women's 2016 Clarity||700 C performance hybrid wheels|
|Vilano Diverse 2.0 Performance Hybrid Bike|| |
Alloy linear pull cantilever V-brakes
|VWindsor Rover 2.0 Hybrid 700c Comfort Bike||Replaceable rear derailleur hanger|
|Kent Northwood's Springdale|| |
21 speed up and downhill
|Critical Cycles Beaumont -Lady's Urban City Commuter Bike|| |
7 Seven Speed
|Critical Cycles Barron - Lady Hybrid Bike|| |
|Huffy Fairmont Cruiser Bike|| |
Our first Pick: sixthreezero every journey Women’s 26-Inch Step-Through Hybrid Cruiser Bicycle
It is a bike for every occasion. It is a sleek, modern, and chic and a showstopper bike that takes you places. The single speed model lets you cruise around the neighborhood with ease, 3- speed lets you ride on the hilly terrains and 7-speed is a great add-on for professional riders.
Aesthetic appeal, great quality, modern, sleek and chic with a perfect combination of a beach cruiser and a regular commuter, sixthreezero is a perfect bike for women as the saddle and handlebars are designed for perfection.
- A perfect combination of a beach cruiser and commuter
- The bike comes with a 7 speed suited for all kinds of roads
- The Aluminum Frame gives it a nice edge
- The lines- One-size fits all goes perfectly with it.
- A front and rear brake make it extremely comfortable to ride and at the same time gives the rider a certain control over it.
Our Second Pick: Schwinn Women’s Sanctuary 7-Speed Cruiser Bicycle
If you are looking for a dependable commuter with a great quality, and a bestseller at an affordable rate, this is the best choice. Schwinn is a known name for manufacturing best quality bikes for women. It is a perfect blend of mountain bike, road bike, comfort cruising bike and a beach bike.
For the women who like to play safe, Schwinn is a known name for producing best quality bikes for women. It is a one-stop for all as it works beautifully whether you are hiking on a mountain, driving around the town or cruising on the beach side.
- It comes with a Lightweight Aluminum Frame for the ease and comfort.
- The bike is also equipped with a Schwinn steel cruiser frame and fork for comfortable riding
- The full fender keeps the water off during rides in heavy rains
- The rear rack can be used to carry stuff as you go shopping groceries in the weekend
- Shimano 7 speed rear derailleur makes it comfortable and safe.
Our third pick; Diamondback Bicycles Women’s 2016 Clarity
It is a sharp looking, lightweight and comfortable bike perfectly suited for casual women riders. It is smooth, sturdy yet light. The 6061-T6 aluminum alloy frame makes it one of the most durable and comfortable bikes of the century.
If riding is not really your thing but a newly developed hobby and you really do not want to invest a lot of time and money on the bike, Diamondback is a perfect choice. It is made for casual women riders who do not plan to go long drives on the mountains on a bike. It is sturdy, economical, durable and comfortable.
- It comes with Integrated Aero alloy straight blades
- The best feature is a Shimano 24-speed drive train, which works on all terrains
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes make it safest bikes
- The bike boasts of 700C performance hybrid wheels
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy frame is durable and comfortable
Our fourth pick; Vilano Diverse 2.0 Performance Hybrid Bike
Vilano is a known name and has been manufacturing bikes for men and women for over a decade now. Vilano Diverse 2.0 Performance Hybrid Bike has 24 speeds and 700c x 35c tires that work whether you are cruising on the beach or coming back home from work. It is economical, aesthetically pleasing and offers great quality components at the same time.
Impressive all-around trail handling and a great value for money come in an unconquerable package with Vilano Diverse 2.0 Performance Hybrid Bikes.
- Shimano components and 700c wheels designed for performance
- Hydro formed Alloy Performance Hybrid Frame and Fork
- Free Pedals included with Vilano
- Keeps the body upright and legs moving to make it a supremely comfortable bike
- Shifters are impressive Shimano EF 51 with 3/8 Speed
Our fifth pick: Windsor Rover 2.0 Hybrid 700c Comfort Bike
Windsor Rover is a comfortable, high-speed, lightweight bike with best quality tires. It has a perfect geometry and keeps the rider upright. There is no way one can go wrong with this choice. It is one of the only few bikes that fits all. These are perfect for casual cruising, trail riding, and hiking.
Windsor Rover 2.0 Hybrid is a bike that will not disappoint you. From performance to comfort, this bike is stirring things up and showing some of the big brands the taste of innovation.
- 21 speed shifting Shimano Acera
- Comfortable Saddle that supports the rider
- Trigger Shifters for a smooth ride
- Aluminum with replaceable derailleur hanger
- Available in unique colors such as mint green, ocean blue, and lilac
Our sixth pick: Kent Northwood’s Springdale
Northwood Springdale is a perfect pick for someone looking for casual touring, commuting and recreational uses. For the lightweight aluminum frame, 700 cc tires and Shimano derailleur, it is quite good for the price. Kent Northwood Springdale is not for mountaineers and has been specifically designed and hand created for around town commuting.
Kent Northwood’s Springdale bikes come with alloy rims, a rear rack, fenders and an alloy quick release seat clamp, which makes it a comfortable and safe bike for beginners. The women’s bike has very comfortable handlebars for an easy riding position and keeps the body upright.
- 21 speeds for easy adjustability up and down hills
- It comes with linear pull brakes for confident stopping power
- Equipped with Shimano components including a Shimano Tourney rear derailleur
- Upright comfort-rise handlebars for an easy riding position.
- Dependable and economical bicycle for commuting or recreational use
A comfortable road bike can be brought for as little as $ 500, though for a great experience, decent quality bike, we recommend starting from around $1000. As you go up in the price, you will get a lighter bike with exceptional quality parts that would last longer and run smooth.
Similarly, a mountain bike can cost you as little as $300 and goes up until $ 3500. A hybrid bike would cost you around $ 250, not anything below that is worth putting your money into. More money equals less weight and better components but there are always exceptions. Many companies would charge you a hefty amount for a bike, which comes with a poorly built machine and pathetic customer service.
If you were looking for accessories or artistic touch, it would also cost you a few extra bucks. Some people look for abstract paintings and designs for the aesthetic appeal of the bike, which adds on to the price of it. One should consider premium aluminum wheels and higher quality gearing if looking for a long-term investment.
It is best advised to go on a few test drives for the apt size of the bike. It is confusing to figure out what would work for one’s unique physical structure. Bike sizes are neither consistent from one brand to another. Most bike manufactures would only offer a chart featuring the common range of heights for each bike.
If riding is your thing and you plan on going to places on a bike, invest in a good quality professional bike and it would be worth your time and money.